The current research topics developed by this group are:
• Use of research and evidence in the clinical practice
• Pressure ulcers and chronic wounds
• Community health
• Family and informal care and caregivers
• Women and health
• Caring for patients with kidney diseases.
• Children, young people and health
• Taxonomies and standardized nursing languages
• Use of new technologies and social networks in health
• Health in elderly
Some of the past research topics, no currently actives:
• Scientific production in nursing in Spain
• Quality of care in nursing and patients’ satisfaction
• Historical evolution of care profession (midwives) and mother and child care.
• Enteral nutrition